Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6)

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) - Ilona Andrews What I hated most about this is that it's over. I couldn't put it down! But this series has always had that effect on me. Kate is a fucking badass woman. I love her!! Sassy, smart and a smartass. Big heart and she'll kill you without flinching.

This was an emotional roller coaster. I will not give anything away but just say that there were parts that made me cry a little. The love that the pack has for each other is so much that they'll hurt each other. Push boundaries and tear wounds into the person they love if it guarantees their safety. It's crazy logic but one that shows how much they love each other.

Big twists and turns. A couple I saw coming, most I didn't. As usual this just reveals another layer of what will become the final battle against Roland. Some interesting characters are revealed and added. Great additions for the pack, Kate and I hope for the final showdown.

Bottom line, if you're a fan of Kate and Curran and their crazy shifter world, you will not be disappointed.

update There is a short story at the end of the ebook. (Assuming its also in the print version) Read this before. It's a deleted scene.