To Command and Collar (Masters of the Shadowlands, #6)

To Command and Collar (Masters of the Shadowlands, #6) - Cherise Sinclair This was a ✭✭✭1/2 rating for me.

For the last two books there has been a plot developing around a human traffic operation. Women have been kidnapped and sold as slaves. Master Raoul decides to work with the FBI and infiltrate the operation. He meets Kim and so the stories begins...

I really liked Raoul. He was a good mix of soft and hard. Kimberly has endured some serious trauma and he's very sweet and caring with her. Kim has some PTSD and Raoul's stragedy to have her face her fears was a bit harsh. It was hard to read at times.

An annoyance on my part with any Spanish speaking characters is that authors love to drop Spanish words into their speech. Sinclair did this with Andrea and it irked me. I'm a native Spanish speaker and I do not walk around calling my friends "mija" or saying "senor". It's just a bit silly. Especially as an educated man. I admit to curse in Spanish when I'm pissed but really... I get it, Raoul is "hispanic". Enough.

Lastly, if nothing else, I have learned that I would make an awful submissive.