Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) - Nalini Singh "I'm crazy about you, Archangel. You scare the shit out of me at times, but I want to dance with you anyway.
His heart stopped beating when her voice faded, and he leaned forward, his mouth overwhelmed by the taste of beauty, of life."

That was one of my favorite, sweetest scenes. I've had this on my TBR shelf for a while and kept dismissing it as another sappy PNR story. I was wrong. So wrong and now I'm mad that I wasted time reading other stuff instead of this. I wasn't a fan of Raphael at first. He was arrogant and mean. But there was something about him. Isn't there always?

Elena was awesome! Strong, sassy, vulnerable, caring and bitchy. There are still some things about her family and her mother's death that I'm still unclear about but you can't get all the answers in book one of a series. The side characters of Sara, Ransom, Dimitri and Illium were intriguing without being overwhelming to the story development. So much more I want to say about this story! One more series to add to my favorites.

Just one question... How did they wear clothes with wings on their backs? Hmmm...