Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)

Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9) - Larissa Ione I'm torn about my feelings about this story and might have to come back at a later time to edit my review. For now, this is my initial reaction:

I've been curious to see how Reseph would deal with the aftermath of being freed from Pestilence's cage. The story began quickly as Jillian finds Reseph cold and naked in the snow and with amnesia. I think there were more sexual scenes in this book then any of the others. I liked the chemistry between the two and also getting to know Reseph. Up to this point, all we've known about him has been through his siblings and the glimpse we got in book 1.

My problem with the story came halfway when the story shifted. It felt disconnected. I still don't get all that happened. Did they destroy the Aegis? Limos hasn't been my favorite and I found it annoying that this fierce warrior was portrayed as the biggest airhead. The side story of her wanting to get pregnant was unecessary.

I did enjoy getting further in Reaver and Harvester's story. Relevations were made and although I was finally happy to learn who fathered the Hosermen, they seemed to accept it way too quickly and easily.

Overall, though I enjoyed a portion of the story, the rest seemed a bit discombobulated and choppy.