Kiss of Steel

Kiss of Steel - Bec McMaster Great mix of Victorian, vampires and werewolves. Honoria is hiding in the dreaded Whitechapel district. 6 months before, the privileged world she knew crumbled after her father was murdered. Her father, a scientist and inventor, was under the patronage of Lord Vickers. A blueblood looking for a cure to his inevitable future as a vampire. Honoria along with her sister Helena and brother Charlie fight hunger and poverty until Blade comes.

Though Blade is infected with the vampire blood, he is a rogue. On his own and master of his own territory. He was brash and sexy.

This story had me captivated. It was fast moving. At times Honor was a bit too virginal damsel in distress and I wish she'd toughen up. Others she was too proud and hard headed. But the Blade/Honor combo worked. The romance had a nice flow. Loved all the gadgets and machinery. Though not as much as other series, it still gave a good feel for the world.

Definitely opened a new steampunk world I'm interested in continuing to read about.