Opal (A Lux Novel)

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout I wasn't an instant fan of Daemon but will admit that the fellow has stolen my heart. He is a douchebag asshole and he knows it. But he is also very sweet and provides much needed humor to the book. I like Katy. There are times when I wish she would make different decisions but it is what it is. I'm glad that she isn't helpless waiting to be saved.

This picks up right after book 3 and Daemon and Katy are faced with the aftermath of having found Dawson, Will-who may or may not be hybrid, Blake and the death of Adam. This story was predictable to me in many ways. I knew that Blake and Will would come back to bite, just wasn't sure how. Blake's outcome was predictable. Will's not so much. That took me by surprise.

Andrew, Ash & Dee. These three are my least favortie characters. I don't really understand what their purpose is other than sulk, talk trash and just stop the flow of the story for me.

The ending didn't surprise me. We've been building up to it and it was about time it happened. August can't come fast enough for book 4!