Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1)

Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost *sigh* My name is Olivia and I'm addicted to novels with sex, romance, witty dialogue, hot male characters (even if they are dead) and lots of blood & violence. It's my crack. Sometimes it's done well and my high lasts a while wanting to get more... more! Other times it just fills in the time and I forget about what it was that I just read. This book falls in the first category. It wasn't perfect. There were times that I wrinkled my forehead in confusion. But overall I thought it was a good beginning to a series that has been on my to-read list for a long time.

Cat was a great heroine. Smart-ass who is coming to terms with her evil vampire half. Between killing the undead, she’s trying to be normal and finish her college degree and maybe finally get a social life.

Bones... oh Bones... Bones had some great witty dialogue and I loved the banter between him and Kitten aka Cat. Like I said, there were some problems with the writing but not enough to keep me away from finding more about these two. Worth the wait and I can't wait for my next fix!